In the meantime, I'm not sure how exactly to shake it aside from forcing myself to work on various things - which knowing me will backfire. So, I figured I'd list the things that I really wanted to do but just can't give two shits about right now:
- Fate Core (but possibly FAE) Thief-inspired fantasy world. Seeing a lot of similarities between what I was planning in Will Hindmarch's excellent looking Project: Dark doesn't help motivate me, even though I know that it's not going to kill my project.
- The science-fiction setting I pitched for ADX.
- A Silhouette-like retroclone system, possibly for a re-imagining of a Solar System-based setting with mecha.
- A Fate Core adaptation of The Laundry.
- Coming up with something for Onyx Path's writer's submissions.
Maybe I just need to take a couple mental health days, sleep a lot, reinstall Dishonored, and find some inspiration somewhere.