Monday, October 28, 2013

RPG Person Profile

Since I've been so busy at work and at home I've been trouncing that little jerk Napoleon Alexander in Civilization V, I haven't written a proper blog post. Luckily +Zak Smith came up with something that seems like a fun idea so I'm going with that for now.

I'm currently running (at home): Nothing currently. After the holidays and the arrival of my physical Fate Core books I'm going to get something running.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Ditto. 

I'm currently running (online): Ditto.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: Ditto.

I would especially like to play/run: Fate Core/FAE, Blue Planet, Mekton Zero, Exalted

...but would also try: The Laundry, Fractured Kingdoms, Spark, Nova Praxis, Eclipse Phase. But I'll try most nearly anything.

I live in: Orange County, CA

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Exalted, Cyberpunk 2020, Call of Cthulhu

2 or 3 novels I like: Blindsight by Peter Watts, Game of Thrones, Starship Troopers

2 or 3 movies I like: Pacific Rim, The Fifth Element, Get Him To The Greek

Best place to find me on-line: Google+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: Post-apocalypse, urban fantasy, mecha

I really do not want to hear about: Your immersion.

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....) That's definitely a complicated question...dead babies are problematic period. I think the deeper question is are alignment systems problematic?

Game I'm in are like (link to something):









Free RPG Content I made for Tribe 8 is available here.

Free RPG Content I made for Fate Core is available here.

I talk about RPGs on RPG.Net under the name Wil