Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Draft Contacts/Social Stress write-up

This was the result of a lot of tinkering. It looks pretty solid without playtesting, but I think it will capture the feel I'm going for. There are a lot great thinkers on the Fate Core Google+ group who helped bounce ideas around, particularly +Jack Gulick. I'm also considering moving over to Andrew Jensen's ideas on using Stress as a Positive Currency because they look like they go a ways toward alleviating some of the problems I can see with stress only being the result of "attacks". Other tweaks I'm considering are adding at least one extra consequence to the mild or moderate consequence tiers to accommodate that there's one more way to inflict stress. Those decisions might have to wait until I actually run this thing.

Without further ado, you can download it here.