Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Search Alphabet Soup

Looking at search terms that lead to a blog or website seems to be a thing. So I pulled out some of the more...colorful ones. I'm not sure what exactly possesses people to type these combinations of letters into Google, but I guess it is what it is.

eat a bag of dicks - I get the connotation, having said this before myself. I just kind of fail to see why someone would search for that phrase.

i understand nothing - You and me both. You and me both.

am i a good person - I'm not particularly qualified to answer that question, and I'm unclear as to how you'd find the answer here.

copying is not theft - You've come to entirely the wrong place to try to validate that statement.

melee hutton - Not lately, no. Unless you're looking for the 19th century swordsman with my surname.
up the shitter - That seems exactly the opposite of what you want to happen there.

why is daryl dixon so expensive - I'm not quite sure. Are you bidding on him on eBay?

wolf dicks - You know, I post once about Werewolf wang and this is what happens.