Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Going to take a break for a couple days

The A to Z April Blogging Challenge is over, and I need to take a break (I'm not getting paid for this, you know). So I'm going to restart next week on a regular schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

The challenge taught me a lot, mostly that it helps to have a focused theme when doing it. It helped that one of my personal truisms is that it doesn't matter what I write about as long as I write (and the corollary that it doesn't have to be good writing either)...so while I might have changed some of the things I wrote about it, I likely wouldn't have written them any better. If I do it next year, I'm going to plan a bit more (which sounds a lot like my take away from my first NaNoWriMo attempt was).

So, I'll see everybody next week!