Monday, November 4, 2013

We Are Never Ever Ever Working Together

An ode to my special Internet friend, to the tune of Taylor Swift.

I posted a lonely update last night
Saying, "I'm only trying to stay relevant," 'cuz like
You hadn't really mentioned me in a month
And I think that makes you a stalker. (What?)
I'm still waiting for Mark Smith to show up and say,
"He's just trolling and slandering away."
Those were totally the best days
When he said, "Lakim'll sue you", you responded, he shut up.

Ooh, you posted an update again last night
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you...

We are never ever ever working together,
We are never ever ever working together,
Talk to myself in the third person talking to them talking to you
But we are never ever ever ever working  together

Like, ever...

I don't miss +Steven Trustrum checking my copyrights
Or bringing my traced art sources to light
I'll just go ahead and keep on keeping on
With my vampires that are so much better than +David Hill 's

Ooh, you posted an update again last night
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you...

We are never ever ever working together,
We are never ever ever working together,
Talk to myself in the third person talking to them talking to you
But we are never ever ever ever working  together

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I seem to think you take me seriously
But I never realized I have an  entry on T.V. Tropes...

Uggg...so he posted a blog update and he's like, "I hate Vampire Undeath"
And I'm like..."There's supposed to be a colon, he totally doesn't get it, like...
We are never working together. Like, ever

No!

We are never ever ever working together,
We are never ever ever working together,
Talk to myself in the third person talking to them talking to you
But we are never ever ever ever working  together

We, ooh, working together, ohhh,
We, ooh, working  together

Talk to myself in the third person talking to them talking to you (talking to you)
But we are never ever ever ever working together